Browse trough our troubleshooting points to help you with any E-Mail issues you may have.
Please call our office at 780-882-6623.
- Enter www.gpnetworks.ca into your web browser.
- Click the Green Login Button on the top right of the screen
- You will see 3 circles with “GPnet, Coool, and NetNet.
- Click on the correct domain for your email.
- Log in using your email address and current password.
- On the top right you will see your email address, Click there and locate Password & Security.
- You will now be asked to enter in a new password, then click SAVE.
Call our support team at 780-882-6623 to reset your password. Our support team is available Monday-Friday from 8:00AM to 6:00PM.
Server Type: POP3
Incoming Server: mail.your-maildomain.ca (port 110)
Outgoing Server: mail.your-maildomain.ca (Port 587)
Outgoing server require authentication. Same as incoming mail server
IMPORTANT: “your-maildomain” is the portion of your e-mail address after the “@” symbol, this will either be gpnet.ca, coool.ca OR netnet.ca
Account name/User name: Your full e-mail address, this includes your domain address
Password: Your e-mail password
This could mean a couple of different things.
1: Your email providers system is down
- You will most likely get some form of error that states “cannot find host”. If your email is one provided by us please give us a call at the office for further assistance.
2: There is a problem with your mail client
- Try restarting your email client. Your email client is the program you are using to access your emails. Some common email clients are Microsoft Outlook and Windows Live Mail.
3: There is a problem with your computer
- Try restarting your computer. If this does not solve any issues then please give us a call at our office.
Need Additional Support?
If you require additional help or if your location does not fall within a network outage, you can contact us many different ways!
Give us a call, send us an email, open a ticket in your customer portal!